Amazing DJ !!! Slable was wonderful to work with and while many parts of planning a wedding are stressful, Karl from Slable made finding a DJ one of the easiest decision we made. Slable were responsive, very fairly priced, professional and customer-focused (which was very much appreciated!). Definitely consider them for your wedding, you will not be sorry and you will find that they are one of the most responsive and easy to work with vendors out there!
Working with Slable entertainment was great. We booked DJ Romin and paid a little extra for uplighting in our reception tent to make it look more festive. Karl was very prompt in answering emails and questions before our big day and helped us plan our event so that it all ran smoothly. The uplighting was definitely worth it -- made the venue look so dreamy and it was fun during the dancing too to have different lighting effects. We were on a tight time line up until our photographers left so it was essential to have an emcee who knows how to run a show and control the crowd. With the help of DJ Romin, we were on time and feeling relaxed and happy. Slable / Romin found all the songs we wanted (and we asked for some pretty obscure ones) and ensured that everyone danced the night away! We had a great experience with this vendor!
Choosing a good disk jockey is one of the most important parts of having a good party, dance, or other gathering!
Why choose Slable?
- All of our equipment is top-of-the-line and we are solely dedicated to making sure your event goes as planned without any complications. In addition, we always have a team of at least 2 of our professionally trained staff onsite at all times, sometimes even 3 to 5 depending on the event.
What do we offer?
- Slable offers two tiers of DJ and lighting services for ANY type of event (birthday party, family reunion, wedding reception, quinceanera, sweet 16, anniversary celebration, school dance etc); we have done them ALL. We cater to ALL age groups (we have both clean and explicit edits of most songs). Our first tier is for just music. . . no lighting or fog. . . just the music you and your guests want to hear.
- Our most popular tier, the second tier, offers all of the lighting and audio Slable has to offer. This includes lighting that will change colors and rotate in sync with the music (dance floor lighting), up-lighting (lighting up the room), emceeing services, and projection. We even have professional singers! This second tier is great for any kind of party!
What is the minimum time frame?
- The minimum is 3 hours for general parties, and 4 hours for weddings.
How much does all of this cost?
- Our DJ and lighting services are custom priced depending on the client's needs and wants. Feel free to contact us for a FREE quote!
How far are you willing to travel?
- We normally don't travel more than 50 miles from Prince William County, VA; however, special accommodations can be made.
How can I contact you?
- You may contact us by emailing us via the link in this listing or by calling the number listed at the top of this page.
Do you have references available?
- Please contact us for a list of references.
Do you have a demonstration video?
- You bet! They are all available to you directly on this listing, as well as our website.