Casey with Stumptown DJ's was an excellent DJ and fun to work with....Matt and Adrienne were two others I had phone and email contact with and they were a delight to work this for our 30 year class reunion. I would highly recommend Stumptown DJ's to all of my friends!
Stumptown DJs were great for our event! On top of a 300 person party we had a complex script for them to read for a fashion show. Matthew, the DJ, was flexible for all of our needs. Very polite, great music, and quick install and breakdown.
What does Stumptown DJs provide for a wedding?
Prior to your wedding, you get:
1. Free initial phone or in-person consultation. We go over location details, timeframes, venue setup options, etc. (If you would like to meet any of our DJs prior to booking, this can always be arranged.)
2. Free ceremony and reception timelines (upon receipt of signed contract and deposit).
3. Free access to our online music database (to create your own playlists for seating music, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc.).
On the day of your wedding, we provide:
1. An organized and professional DJ.
2. A quality sound system, mixing board and laptop.
3. Two handheld microphones (one wired, one wireless). One lapel mic available upon request (at no extra charge).
4. A high-quality, multicolored and sound-activated disco light .
5. Free setup and teardown.
6. All DJs are capable of MCing at no additional charge.
7. All of our DJs have thousands of songs on hand, so we can play just about anything. If WiFi is available, we can download songs, on the spot, for special requests.
After you event, you can expect:
1. A follow-up email, text, and /or phone call.
2. A final email with links for you to post reviews on various sites (e.g., Yelp, Facebook, WeddingWire, The Knot, & Google).