This is my second time using Stumptown DJs for an event and once again they were flawless! Used DJ Samir both times and couldn't be happier. I plan to use them again for a party in the Fall. It's sure nice having a reliable DJ service that I can trust 100%.
Ty from Stumptown Dj's was incredible! We have a very unique retirement population and on top of that requested old country for our southern BBQ. The music selection was perfect and was enjoyed by all ages attending the event. We will for sure be calling Stumptown for future events! Such a joy to work with at the BBQ!
What does Stumptown DJs provide for a wedding?
Prior to your wedding, you get:
1. Free initial phone or in-person consultation. We go over location details, timeframes, venue setup options, etc. (If you would like to meet any of our DJs prior to booking, this can always be arranged.)
2. Free ceremony and reception timelines (upon receipt of signed contract and deposit).
3. Free access to our online music database (to create your own playlists for seating music, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, etc.).
On the day of your wedding, we provide:
1. An organized and professional DJ.
2. A quality sound system, mixing board and laptop.
3. Two handheld microphones (one wired, one wireless). One lapel mic available upon request (at no extra charge).
4. A high-quality, multicolored and sound-activated disco light .
5. Free setup and teardown.
6. All DJs are capable of MCing at no additional charge.
7. All of our DJs have thousands of songs on hand, so we can play just about anything. If WiFi is available, we can download songs, on the spot, for special requests.
After you event, you can expect:
1. A follow-up email, text, and /or phone call.
2. A final email with links for you to post reviews on various sites (e.g., Yelp, Facebook, WeddingWire, The Knot, & Google).